CAD Drafter Job Posting – Now Hiring
CAD Drafter Job – Los Gatos, Ca
We are currently (2019-2020) hiring a AutoCAD drafter to join our team on a contract basis. Become a core contributor at a small design firm where we are constantly seeking out unique contemporary projects and developing innovative design solutions. We are happy to consider candidates who wish to work remotely but they must be able to attend internal design meetings at our Los Gatos offices as needed. Flex-time available, competitive pay commensurate with experience.
As a firm we emphasize experiential learning as it relates to materials, processes and construction. We work in all phases of design from project inception, design, documentation and execution, with an emphasis on collaboration with architects, contractors, vendors and other industry partners.
Please send your resume and work samples to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage production of CAD drawings for various high-end residential projects.
- Work closely with Design Lead to extrapolate on given design direction and input into AutoCAD.
- Uphold office CAD standards and insure quality and accuracy in drawing output.
- Draft all floor plans, elevations, sections and details for large scale residential projects.
- 5+ years of experience working in AutoCAD with a strong understanding of how to assemble a drawing set.
- Strong understanding of general interior design standards and basic code requirements.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while extrapolating on design concepts submitted by Design Lead.
- Basic understanding of cabinet detailing, lighting plans, appliance installation etc.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email attachments are not to exceed a maximum file size of 5MB. Thank you in advance—we look forward to meeting you.