New Build Atherton, CA
- • Exterior Design
- • Living Room Design
- • Dining Room Design
- • Family Room Design
- • Hall Design
- • Kitchen Design
- • BBQ Area Design
- • Master Bath Design
- • Pool Area Design
- • Tennis Court Design
- • Space: Single | Sq Footage: 7,455
- • Goal: Create a unique and modern residence with a focus on entertaining.
- • Goal: Design a space that conveys the client’s modern and sleek design sensibilities.
- • Result: Continuous flow of spaces, inviting textures & materials, attention to detail in both indoor and outdoor rooms.
- • Result: Sleek palette of materials, luxurious finishes, dynamic lighting.
Atherton Modern Home – This unique & modern residence showcases a neutral palette, punctuated with pops of color & sculptural furnishings. It also includes exquisite exterior living spaces which unite the indoor / outdoor entertaining areas.
Overview: As part of a larger compound which includes an extensive gym facility and manicured gardens, VSOL Design was challenged to create a modern residence that would star as both a home base and a backdrop for frequent entertaining.
Result Details: The result is a sleek, modern home which showcases a neutral palette punctuated with pops of color and sculptural furnishings. The house maintains a cohesive flow, tying spaces together through the subtle repetition of colors, textures and clean aesthetics.
The design team expertly introduces unexpected design features while balancing the need for clean expanses of wall to serve as a backdrop for the client’s art collection. The exterior living spaces were addressed with the same attention to detail, uniting the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and creating a cohesive environment.
Work with Us
Client Review Coming Soon… Client: Home Owner