New Build Saratoga, CA
- • Extensive Full Planning
- • Bathroom Design
- • Kitchen Design
- • Great Room Design
- • Gym Design
- • Bar & Entertainment Designs
- • Lighting & Color
- • Space: Single | Sq Footage: 5,200
- • Goal: Create a lively, fun home with lots of personality.
- • Goal: Develop a spaces that cater to entertaining..
- • Result: A series of contemporary spaces tied together with repeated use of bright pops of color and texture
- • Result: An open concept plan, seamless flow from one space to the next and great connection between the indoors and out.
Saratoga Interior Design – This spacious and modern home incorporates a series of spaces tied together, in a open concept plan that embodies seamless room flow, bright colors, and a great place to cater and entertain.
Overview: VSOL was challenged to design a unique, contemporary property that would evoke a sense of fun and entertainment while maintaining a sophisticated and contemporary aesthetic.
Result Details: Pops of bright color were used throughout the home to punctuate an otherwise neutral color palette and provide a sense of surprise and excitement in each space. Unexpected textures add interest to clean modern lines and aid in the creation of a dynamic environment. The open concept plan carefully ties one space to the next and facilitates indoor outdoor entertaining. Inviting and comfortable furniture clad in luxurious materials fill this home and custom light fixtures add a touch of drama to the design.
Credits: Architect – Gary Kohlsaat Architects
Work with Us
Working with VSOL Design on our new home was the best possible partner we could have added to our team. From the beginning to the end, the VSOL Design team brought outstanding designs, forward thinking and every potential problem was met with an outstanding solution. Their professionalism and knowledge is a 10! Our next project will start with VSOL Design.
Client:Saratoga, Ca Family